No need to worry about having cash or carrying your cards. Have the convenience of making purchases with virtual card(s) on your eligible Samsung mobile device.*
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 . . .
- Add/set up your eligible Providence Bank & Trust debit cards to the Samsung App.
- Hold your Samsung device in front of the secure reader
to initiate payment. The contactless reader communicates
wirelessly with your phone, so all you need to do is tap,
pay and you're done. In addition to being able to use Samsung Pay in-store at many retailers, you can also use it in-app for many popular apps by simply clicking a button on your mobile device.
- Control usage/access in Samsung Pay on your device and monitor your activity in online or mobile banking.†
- Samsung Pay is more secure than using a traditional credit/debit card since your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant or transmitted with payment, and your actual card numbers aren't stored on your device.
- There is no cost to use Samsung Pay.
- You enjoy the same benefits/rewards using Samsung Pay that you receive using your physical debit/credit cards.
Learn more about Samsung Pay
Available on Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy 6S Edge+ and other select Samsung devices. See Samsung site for complete list.
Providence Bank & Trust does not charge fees for using mobile banking service. However, your wireless carrier may charge you a fee for SMS (text) messaging and/or data usage, whichever is required for mobile banking.
All trademarks and registered marks are the properties of their respective owners.